The concept of traditional teaching is changing every day. The best international schools in Pune now believe in the holistic development of children.
Honorable chairman sir Dr. Dasharath Bhosale of SNBP International School Pune identifies empathy and compassion as essential character traits. Along with academics, the IB board schools in Pune focuses on value education as it is an integral part of education.
Here are some steps that you can take as a parent to inculcate the values of generosity in your child:
- Model behavior: The saying goes charity begins at home, it is true in this case. If we want our children to be generous and kind we have practice what we want to preach. Be generous with your children and let them know the importance of being generous. The visionary Dr. DK Bhosale believes that there can be no better role model than parents. Share your story with the children and inspire them to follow your footsteps. Do the good work together it is a great way to lift their spirit and the will to do something good.
- Community development: Community development activity is an important part of the curriculum in top CBSE school in Pune. It gives children a first-hand experience and a chance to witness and be a part of certain activities. These activities create opportunities to mingle with different people and be kind to others. SNBP International School Pune believes children are citizens of tomorrow and they should get a real picture of the world outside.
- Seminars and workshops: The awareness needs to be developed in the minds of children. Seminars and workshops help a great deal in this regard. That is the reason best school in Pune arrange interactive workshops for children where they have the scope to be aware of the happenings and become sensitive to those situations. SNBP International School Pune invites people engaged in social service who can teach children the benefits of being generous and how to start with small steps one at a time.
- Acknowledge their work: The role of parents in the upbringing of their kids is more significant according to respected chairman sir Dr. DK Bhosale. They look up to you for encouragement and appreciation. Acknowledge their small efforts to motivate them and keep them in the right track. Spend time with them and teach them to embrace gratitude. Emphasize the need to be a giver first and when they do praise their giving impulse.
- Compassion is important: Compassion is an important human quality that makes children humble and develops a positive outlook. SNBP, the top international school in Pune tries to raise awareness about how a positive outlook helps build a healthy mindset and pave the way to a bright future.
Dr. Dashrath Bhosale’s able guidance helps children at SNBP International School Punebecome responsible members of tomorrow’s society. As a parent help them rise above their needs and demands and look to the broader aspect. Live and encourage a minimalist life that will ultimately enable them to be more content in life and will ensure success.