Just like any other muscle of the body, the brain too needs regular exercise to get a boost. If you want to stay focused and want to improve your concentration you need to perform some brain exercises that help you to become brainy.
The best primary schools in Pune, such as SNBP International School Pune, are trying to instil good brain training habits in children so that their future becomes rewarding. The chairman of this school, Dr. DK Bhosale, believes that brain training is the key to have a great life in the future and when these children will grow up to become adults they will be able to reap the benefits of the brain training.
Let us now look at the 7 great brain-training habits that can effectively improve the memory and sharpen brain function, if performed regularly.
1. Try to avoid multitasking as much as possible. Multitasking doesn’t let you concentrate on a single work properly and hampers creativity as well as productivity. Multitasking further induces brain fatigue. Stress due to multitasking can take its toll on your overall brain health. SNBP International school in Pune, under the guidance Dr. DK Bhosale, encourages students to complete one task at a time, but the given task needs to be perfect. Dr. Dashrath Bhosale believes that this brain exercise increases the agility of young brains.
2. Exercise for 20 minutes at least every day. Aerobic exercises help to reduce the chances of dementia or amnesia or Alzheimer’s disease. SSC schools in Pune such as SNBP International School Pune have included aerobic exercise as a part of their curriculum so that the students remain fit and smart always.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Adequate sleep can make a person smarter and more active. Minimum seven to eight hours of sleep is necessary daily, for the brain to function properly. The brain can assimilate information the fastest when you are sleeping.
4. Practice a hobby. If you are passionate about something you can pay more attention to the nitty-gritty and that is important. A hobby will break the monotony and your brain will get a break which is necessary for it to develop. Some hobbies help your brain to think and become sharper.
5. Observe more. Listen to everything and learn things that you need in life. Whatever you read, learn and see try to remember and according to your understanding make bottom line notes to refer to later on in life.
6. Remember what is important. Don’t overload your brain with unnecessary information all at a time. Filter all the information that you get this can improve brain health and can make it sharp. Discard irrelevant information.
7. Stay positive always. If you are an optimist your brain will function better. The best schools in Pune try to teach something new every day and help students retain the relevant information.
SNBP International School Pune, one of the top primary schools in Pune, aims at making every child ready for a bright future. The Honourable Chairman, Dr. Dashrath Bhosale believes that if a generation is educated wisely…the wisdom will be propagated and later will make the world a better place. Their unique way of handling each child has enabled them to be one of the top 10 CBSE schools in Pune.