Teachers are the driving force that helps children grow and achieve their goals in life. Their untiring service and huge contribution to the student’s life is undeniable.
SNBP International School Punecelebrated Teachers’ Day with great vigour to honour the efforts of all teachers. All primary schools in Pune observe this day as Teachers’ Day to respect the great scholar, statesman and professor Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
Honourable chairman sir of SNBP Pune international school, Dr. Dashrath Bhosale states this day important as on this special day children remember and pay tribute to all great personalities whose contribution towards the development of the nation is undeniable.
1. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: The birthday, of this great philosopher, scholar and philosopher, is dedicated for teachers to honour his unforgettable contribution in every aspect. SNBP international school Pune that tops the list of Top 10 CBSE schools in Pune emphasizes the importance of this day to recognise their efforts.
2. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam: An aerospace scientist who was the 11th and one of the most influential presidents of India. Other than advocating the need for education for the growth of the nation, he also believed that teachers should also help students improve their interpersonal skills to sustain in a fast-moving world. Following the footsteps of the great leader facilitators of the best International schools in Pune focus on the skill development of students from a very young age to make their foundation stronger.
3. Rabindranath Tagore: The Nobel laureate who proved that calibre is more important than an academic degree. With no formal education, this great scholar was able to bring about a change in society no one believed was possible. Dr. DK Bhosale explains he taught the people of India the most important thing, wisdom.
4. Swami Vivekananda: One of the pioneers of the nation Swami Vivekananda believed education is not only gaining knowledge it is a character-building process. He stated “Education is the manifestation of perfection already in men” the motto that best school in Pune lives by.
5. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar: The educator, philosopher and social reformer changed the way the language Bengali was written and taught. For his in-depth knowledge and intellect, he was honoured with the title ‘Vidyasagar’. SSC schools in Pune makes children aware of legendary personalities to help them appreciate their effort and contribution.
6. Savitribai Phule: She fought a hard battle to break the stereotype against women and bring them out of the four walls of the home and introduce them to education. The visionary Dr. DK Bhosale explains she fought with many other stigmas like untouchability. Her dedication and contribution was even recognised by the British government.
7. Chanakya: The chief advisor of Chandragupta Maurya and his son Bindusara, Chanakya was also a great scholar and professor of political science and economics at Takshila. His political thesis Arthasashtra still stands out.
8. Aryabhatta: He was one of the greatest mathematicians and astronomer of his time. Precisely known for the revolutionary invention of zero he was widely regarded for conducting an advanced level of studies at Pataliputra.
9. Gautama Buddha: A spiritual leader who went beyond spirituality with his unique teachings. He referred to an ideal path to lead a simple and happy life.
SNBP international school Pune along with other primary schools in Pune remember all great teachers who produced great leaders of the nation.