Getting students efforts and hard work recognized in front of eminent personalities is not something that every international school in Pune can do. While most of the state board schools in Pune focus on the students’ academics and extracurricular activities, SNBP, one of the best schools in Pune keeps its students ahead of others. The teachers at SNBP keep an eye on the best national and international programs that can help their students exhibit their true potential and worth. It is the reason why one of its students got the opportunity to participate and get nominated for the prestigious INSPIRE awards.
SNBP Student Met The Honorable President of India
The top-notch and best Pune international schoolis the one that carves a path to success for its students. SNBP being one of the best international schools in Pune has contributed immensely to our students’ overall growth. The statement can be justified with the fact that one of SNBP’s student, Anuj Navnath Lonkar, got the opportunity to meet India’s honorable president on the pretext of being nominated for the INSPIRE awards. Being the best school in India, we have given such avenues to most of our students.
Apart from meeting the honorable president, our students have met other renowned personalities as well. It is something that most of the schools in Pune don’t do. All the efforts of our international CBSE School in Pune aim to give the required boost to our students growing and learning graph. If you too want to see your children being nominated for prestigious awards and getting the chance to meet eminent personalities, then you can enroll them at SNBP, one of the finest international schools in India.
Not many schools in Pune give their students the necessary guidance and support to take their success to the next level. What made SNBP one of the best international schools in Pune is that it takes all the necessary steps to help students’ exhibit their talent on national and international platforms. INSPIRE is a well-known program run by DST or the Department of Science & Technology. It encourages the young population to take up science and research as a career option by rewarding them for their unique and useful projects.
Being looked upon as the best school in India, SNBP contributed to Anuj’s success. He got selected out of thousands of students to present his project on an international platform. It is sure to shape his career for the good in the coming days. You can also put your children in the bestinternational CBSE school in Pune to get similar opportunities for your children.
Choosing the best school in Pune or elsewhere can at times be a nerve-wracking job for parents. The importance of choosing the right school is known by all; hence, parents shouldn’t hesitate in asking as many questions as they want till they feel satisfied. If you’re struggling to choose the apt elementary school for your kid, then make sure you ask the following questions.
What is the proximity of the school?
Not all the top 10 CBSE schools in Pune will be located near to your desired location. Some parents don’t want to send their children in distantly located schools for various reasons. So after short listing few schools, ask yourself whether you will be comfortable sending your children to that distantly located school or not. If both you and the children are ok with the distance, then you can consider it. Dr. Dasharath Bhosale knows that many parents are considerate of the school proximity, so he has organized a seamless school bus network for all his students. You can consider SNBP as they provide pickup and drop to different city locations.
How many teachers are working in the school?
There is no point in putting your children in schools that lack adequate teaching staff. You can ask the respective schools, how many teachers are available for a particular number of students. The low student-teacher ratio is not good for any school as it doesn’t allow the teachers to give equal attention to all students. Most of the international school in Pune maintains a good student-teacher ratio, and the positive impact of the same is displayed through the overall results. Dr. DK Bhosale is the founder of a well-known school in Pune, and his educational institute is known for maintaining the best student-teacher ratio so far.
How is the overall school environment?
While most parents give importance to only academics & extracurricular activities, they overlook the school environment. Be it the primary schools in Pune or the elementary schools; their environment influences the child’s behavior and attitude to a great extent. Ask the school authorities what disciplinary rules are followed in school and what security measures are taken by the higher authority for students’ safety. Dr. Dasharath Bhosale is both a school founder and an educationalist. He too has been promoting a healthy environment for schools throughout the city for the betterment of students.
Is there any extra fee that needs to be given?
Be it the SSC schools in Pune or others; they charge a lot of fees from parents, apart from the admission fees. You should ask the concerned person upfront of the total charges that you will have to pay for an academic year. Transparency is of utmost importance in fee structure, so make sure to give importance to this question. Dr. DK Bhosale has laid an example for other schools by keeping his fee structure transparent for all the parents. This is something that every school should follow.
Parents can have endless questions to ask, as a school is the base of a successful career. The questions shared above are sure to make things easier for parents. However, they should add more questions to the list, as and when required.
Anuj Navnath Lonkar, a 6th standard student of SNBP, international school in Pune, has been selected for the INSPIRE award out of thousands of other students. Organized by the DST, it is a national program for young people that aim to motivate them to take up science and research as their career. Being recognized as one of the best schools in Pune, SNBP has always encouraged its students to pursue their dreams in the best way possible. Unlike teachers of other state board schools in Pune, the entire teaching staff of SNBP goes the extra mile to keep students ahead of the competition.
SNBP Student Meets The President Of India
Students are the real pride of our Pune international school. Anuj is one of the many exceptionally talented students of SNBP that has bagged the opportunity to exhibit his talent in Japan. Apart from getting nominated for the INSPIRE awards, he also got the privilege to meet the president of India. It is such achievements of students that make SNBP one of the best international schools in Pune. Just like Anuj, even other students of SNBP, the best school in India have showcased their talent on both national and international platforms.
SNBP Has No Shortage Of Talent
Of the many schools in Pune, SNBP stands out with its students’ exceptional performances. Anuj Navnath Lonkar is nominated for the INSPIRE awards, and we hope he wins the award too. Our international CBSE school in Pune has many talented and skilled students like Anuj, and the teachers constantly give equal attention to all of them. Constant efforts are made by teachers to keep the students informed on such programs for their welfare. It is expected that many more students of SNBP international school in Morawadi will be nominated for similar upcoming programs.
Nothing troubles the parents more than the task of finding the right school for their children. As the teachings of a school majorly impact the future of a child, no parent can afford to go wrong with it. To help parents take the right decision, a comprehensive guide has been prepared that is sure to assist all the parents in taking the right decision. If you’re from Pune and are contemplating between the different top 10 CBSE schools in Pune, then the points shared below will help you.
1. Academic & Extra Curricular Activities
It is probably the most important thing that every parent should focus on. Parents continue searching for the list of best CBSE schools in Pune and other locations to ensure that their children get the best academic knowledge. Not all the schools follow the same academic curriculum; hence paying special attention to it becomes compulsory. Also, it should be checked whether the school gives importance to extracurricular activities or not because academic knowledge alone is not enough for the holistic growth of children. Dr. Dasharath Bhosale, the founder of SNBP, also believes the same ideology. So always give attention to both academic curriculum and extracurricular activities.
2. School Fees
The school fee is an important point of consideration because not everyone can manage to pay higher school fees. It should be taken note of, that it is not necessary that low charging schools offer inferior quality teaching. The case can be vice-versa too. Think on the budget, and then start looking for the best CBSE School in Pune or elsewhere accordingly. Dr. DK Bhosale knows how important quality education is for children; hence, he started SNBP keeping children’s future in mind. Affordability is one point that he has taken care of for the welfare of children.
It is a known fact that school environment impacts the child’s attitude. If you want your kid to develop good habits and a positive attitude or behavior, then it is essential that you send him in a good environment. Most of the top schools in Pune are known to have a good environment that has ultimately contributed to a positive front.
4. Teacher-to-Student Ratio
There is no point in putting your child in a school that doesn’t have enough skilled teachers to handle large number of students. It is an important yet the most overlooked point that deserves parents’ attention. Even Dr. Dasharath Bhosale agrees to the importance of having the right teacher-to-student ratio. If you’re thinking to put your child in a reputed international school in Pune, then you can relax, as almost all the international schools maintain a positive teacher-to-student ratio.
Whether the parents are looking for schools in a nearby location or distant locations, the points mentioned above should be taken into consideration. It is going to help you in selecting only the right school out of many. Dr. DK Bhosale runs a school named SNBP where quality education, affordability, skilled teachers, and holistic growth are the main pillars. So you can check the curriculum of SNBP too, and then decide accordingly.
Up until a few years ago, there were only two types of educational boards in the country, namely ICSE and CBSE. However, in recent times, the numbers have gone up drastically, and many other educational systems have come into action.
The state boards and international boards are gaining increasing popularity each day. SNBP, the best international school in Pune is one of the leading examples of this.
Under the holistic leadership of its chairperson Dr. Dasharath Bhosale, SNBP International School is now scaling new heights of success. Dr. DK Bhosaleand his team of expert faculty and staff are going that extra mile in providing a suitable learning environment for children.
It is worthwhile to note here that Chairman Dr. Dasharath Bhosale believes in the continuous learning method for students to develop a sound knowledge about the fundamentals of all subjects. It is because of this reason that Dr. DK Bhosale has introduced the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation or CCE curriculum for SNBP International School Pune.
Now, if your kid is about to reach the school-going age, then you might like to know about the best school curriculum in India to choose from.
Here is a list of the 5 leading educational curriculums in the country, to help you make a conscious decision about your choice of school.
1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The CBSE board focuses on preparing students for entrance examinations for engineering and medical. This can be a beneficial aspect since all the entrance examinations on the national level are conducted as per the CBSE syllabus. SNBP is regarded as one of the top CBSE schools in Pune. The board uses NCERT books.
2. Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE-ICSE/ISC)
This board strives to provide quality education to students through a practical approach. Students can choose across a large variety of subjects and streams for their plus two. Importance is given to science, arts, and language. The CISCE syllabus is vast and comprehensive, and the curriculum is structured in a way so as to provide the maximum amount of knowledge to the students in a practical way. Some of the best schools in Pune are affiliated with this board.
3. International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate system provides quality educational programs for students between the ages of 3 and 19. This is considered to be a prestigious course, aimed at molding students into global citizens. There are many IB board schools in Pune.
4. Cambridge Assessment International Education (Cambridge International)
A lot of schools in India are affiliating themselves with the Cambridge International board. This board conducts the IGCSE and AS and A level boards. The board is directly under the University of Cambridge. This board educates its students from the primary, lower secondary, upper secondary to the advanced levels. Students can choose from over 70 subjects. Some of the best international schools in Pune are affiliated with Cambridge International.
5. State Boards
The state boards of the country are specific to each respective state. Every state has its own system of grading and educating its students. This is why students from state boards are educated in different ways. The state boards focus on state-level topics and subjects that are relevant to the locality.
Once an institute with only two rooms, today SNBP has transformed itself into becoming the bestpune international school. An amalgamation of fantastic infrastructure and relevant facilities characterize the school. The children are made privy to modern amenities, which help them understand and even enjoy their curriculum better. In addition to producing academically qualified young adults, SNBP also makes sure that its students are culturally sound and have a love and concern for the environment. Their holistic approach to education is focused on the overall development of the child, and this makes them one of the best CBSE schools in Pune.
The campus of the school is spread over three acres of land. The school has a total of eight storeys, with each story having more than 20 spacious classrooms. The campus of the school also has activity rooms, laboratories, and a spacious community hall. The school also has a huge playground with a separate zone for each different activity.
Here are 7 reasons why SNBP International School should be your first consideration:
1. SNBP International School is located at an easily accessible location in Pune; being in one of the major thoroughfares, traveling to and fro the school is bound to be hassle-free. Besides, the school also provides regular and safe buses to pick up and drop students from their stops, so their complete security is ensured.
2. The infrastructure of SNBP makes it one of the top 5 schools in Pune. The modern facilities provide an atmosphere where the students can learn to the best of their abilities.
3. SNBP International prioritizes the safety of your kids, above all else. There are high-end CCTV cameras overseeing almost all the areas of the campus so that the children are under constant adult supervision at all times.
4. The curriculum of the school has been set after careful consideration by the Chairman, namely Dr. Dasharath Bhosale. Dr. DK Bhosaleis himself a learned and highly knowledgeable individual with a vision. The curriculum corresponds with the IGSE and Cambridge board schools in Pune.
5. Every classroom has the perfect teacher to student ratio so that the teacher can pay individual attention to all the students. This ensures that every child’s individual questions are answered, and the teacher can monitor the progress of each student in the classroom.
6. The school enables students to think outside the box. There is a lot more than only academics that the students can expect from the curriculum at the school. It organizes for extra-curricular activities on a regular basis so that students can participate in them and enjoy themselves. This feature is found in only a few other SSC schools in Pune.
7. The institute encourages learning with respect to the five elements and aims to prepare its students with knowledge, love, hope, and wisdom. They are encouraged regularly to soar beyond the horizon.
Thus, this international school in Pune, under the able leadership of its renowned chairperson Dr. Dasharath Bhosale, aims at passing on the beacon of knowledge and wisdom to the generations to come. Dr. DK Bhosale aims to provide the best possible learning experience to the students, where they can gain knowledge and skills that will enable them to soar through life.
International Schools were traditionally set up for children of missionaries and business people who were frequently moving around the world for work. The International Baccalaureate (IB) program was then created as a framework for International schools to follow.
But today, with the presence of many International Schools, it is natural for you to feel perplexed. You will always want to admit your kid to the best International School.
And, so that you can select the best for your little one, here are the top 9 factors to consider –
1. Faculty: Parents build blind trust over schools as they believe that their child would be under the constant guidance of supporting and educated adults. SNPB International School, Puneoffers a good team of faculty for your kid.
2. Infrastructure: School buildings, classrooms, playground, and libraries play an important role in the school’s infrastructure. Spacious and renovated buildings do create an impact in the lives of school children. Do check for Pune international school for a better future for your kid.
3. Academic: Ensuring the school meets the highest standards of excellence in terms of its teachers, teaching methodology, academic curriculum, and moral standards should be a parent’s biggest priority.
4. Extracurricular Activities: The existence and role of extracurricular activities help in the development of children and they also develop leadership and social skills in kids. Do look for the best school in Pune for your kids.
5. Fees: Parents might not consider the fees part much when it comes to their kid’s future, assuming they are the best school for them. Instead, you need to focus on whether you are getting full value for the money you are paying in terms of quality, safety, facilities and so on.
6. Proximity: It is always advisable to first start looking at the best available schools closest to your place of residence. This becomes necessary from a safety perspective and to prevent your child from suffering the repeated discomfort of a long journey. Look for top schools in Pune for the future of your kids.
7. Culture: It is important to know what sort of a culture and values these international schools follow. Do cross check with these institutions if they have a place for Indian values and morals. It is worthwhile to mention that SNPB International School, Pune takes every opportunity to cultivate and imbibe Indian sensibilities, under the able guidance of Chairman Dr. Dasharath Bhosale. Dr. DK Bhosale believes that every kid must be taught to value their roots and culture.
8. Value languages: Most international Schools are set up with English as the language of instruction. But that is not how it should work. Students need the opportunity to have access to language classes that will allow them to sustain their native tongue. Do check for IB board schools in Pune to secure a bright future for you kid.
9. Reputation: There are a few websites that provide parents and teachers a place to review international schools. Though it is international it becomes quite crucial to know if the school is respected one in society.
While choosing the best school, do consider the International school in Pune under the Chairmanship of Dr. Dasharath Bhosale, for a better and bright future for your precious little one. Dr. DK Bhosale’s vision is to offer a holistic approach in developing a kid’s future for an overall better experience to grow up into responsible individuals.
Life is all about happiness and as human beings, social interaction with our fellow beings not only brings happiness but helps us grow our capacity to learn, familiarise ourselves with cultures, inquire, think, play and work.
In the chaotic and stressful planet we inhabit, happiness is overshadowed by negativity and insecurity and so the need for something that could bring positivity has been felt time and again. Thus, festivity and celebration gives the opportunity to forget all the worries and celebrate the positive side of life.
Celebration is an act of expressing reverence or appreciation. It is a confrontation, giving attention to the transcendent meaning of one’s actions.
The various festivals and celebrations form an integral part of the Indian culture. Celebrations just do not offer people a temporary reprieve from the daily grind, but also play a vital role in binding the people together and create a strong relationship of humanity through bonds of love, mutual respect and regard. It plays an important role to add structure to our social lives. Festivity brings convergence; it helps to instil happiness amongst the people and contributes immensely to feelings of social cohesion.
Celebrations can also manifest themselves in the form of expression of art, culture, heritage and traditions and is also a very strong medium to display the above, therefore, finds vital spot in the life of people.
Therefore I again implore all to rejoice in this feeling of festivity and celebration, not only on special days but make each day a special one and add colours to this beautiful spectrum of life.