From a very young age, students associate closely with teachers, who help guide the students into becoming fruitful and productive human beings with a unique personality of their own.
Institutions like SNBP International School Pune, which is also regarded as one of the best Pune international school, usually have an excellent teaching faculty – a group of people who are dedicated to creating a better future for the country by means of educating its children. The esteemed Founder and Chairman of the school, Dr. Dasharath Bhosale makes it a point to handpick the faculty to provide nothing but the best to the children.
This is because Dr. DK Bhosale strongly believes that there are a number of ways in which a teacher can affect the growth of children. So the teachers in primary schools in Pune do their best to create a healthy learning atmosphere for children.
Here are some of the reasons why teachers are so important to us:
- Teachers are the most influential people in a student’s life. After their parents, children interact with teachers the most. Teachers, therefore, play a significant role in shaping the individual personalities of all their students.
- Teachers in cbse schools in Pune like SNBP International closely follow the curriculum developed by the national boards to ensure that the students are thoroughly prepared to face any academic hurdle that they come across.
- Not only an academic education, but teachers are also responsible for teaching a number of life lessons to students. Dr. Dasharath Bhosale believes in developing a complete approach to education that will make not only make students academically sound, but morally gracious as well.
- Teachers have experienced the same difficulties as the students, so they understand the child’s perspective and problems. As SNBP International ranks high in the list of best CBSE schools in Pune, the teachers here pay close attention to the students and enable them to overcome their hurdles with ease.
- Teachers can also encourage a child to develop healthy social habits from a very young age. Playing games with children and interacting with them in a friendly way helps children to overcome their fear of leaving home for the first time and helps them to adapt to their surroundings better.
- Not only children, but teachers can also help young adults cross this threshold in life. Adolescence can be a difficult period for many, and it is the teacher who listens to the problems of the students and gives them active help and guidance to make the transition period easier for them.
At SNBP International School Pune, one of the most prestigious Pune international schools, students will learn to become individuals with strong personalities, who will be able to contribute to the global dynamics of the world. Led by the visionary Dr. DK Bhosale, this IB board school in Pune has developed its curriculum in accordance with the international standards and aims at providing students with only the best of the best.
In all its years of operation, SNBP has satisfied students as well as their parents and looks forward to educating the upcoming generations of India’s bright young minds.