Kids are quite vulnerable and sensitive in general. When left in a new environment they can show signs of anger and irritation because of the absence of their parents. Temper tantrums are very common among kids between the ages of 3-5 years old. It includes whining, crying, shouting and throwing things all around the place. It can be quite a task for the teacher to look after them and keep them under control. Sometimes they might even refuse to eat the whole day.
Veteran Chairman and Founder of SNBP International School Pune, Dr. DK Bhosale says that kids generally throw tantrums because they are unable to speak out and communicate clearly. Once their motor and oral skills develop they tend to mellow down.
The top primary schools in Pune hire qualify teachers to take care of little children. But being a preschool teacher can be quite exhausting as one has to deal with these tantrums of the little ones almost every day.
But kids are kids, after all, and managing their temper tantrums can be easily done with a few tips:
- Proper attention: Provide ample attention to what the kid is doing. Being a teacher of the top International school in Pune, one should be careful of the little thing the kid is up to. Also, appreciate the kid if he or she shows good classroom behaviour. This would help the kids to mellow down a bit, get motivated to do better and make them understand the difference between negative and positive behaviour.
- Know your student: Primary school teachers of the top cbse school in pune are trained to gauge every emotion and behaviour of the kids in a class. As a teacher, you need to understand their weaknesses and also what might trigger them to become defiant. According to Dr. DK Bhosale, this understanding is needed to tackle a situation instead of making matters worse.
- Keep them engaged: The top schools in Pune always try to keep their kids busy with different fun and informative activities to keep their minds engaged. At SNBP International School Pune, under the able guidance of Chairman Dr. Dashrath Bhosale, kids are also taken outside the classroom for short excursions, to distract their minds and bring them closer to nature.
- New skills: Make the kids learn new skills which might help them in their future as well. Sketching and drawing can keep their minds engaged and calm and this might reduce the frequency of tantrums as well. Do check for top CBSE School in Pune for securing the future of your kids.
- Keep your calm: Whenever a child is frustrated and is throwing a tantrum we should never lose our cool and must try to deal with the situation with patience. To deal with small kids in ssc schools in Pune it is important to first control our own minds.
One of the best primary schools in Pune, SNBP International School Pune under the chairmanship of Dr. Dashrath Bhosale offers a holistic approach in developing a kid’s future and also has the best primary schools in Pune.