As the holidays are over and it is finally time to start thinking about going back to school. For some, it is a very exciting time and children are eager to go back to school. For other kids, however, it can feel very stressful and scary.
There are lots of things to do if you want to ensure that your little one experiences a great first day at the International school in Pune. Preparing them for school is very important to avoid stressful situations on their very first day. Getting the right stationeries and also following the proper routine becomes vital for you to follow, as a parent.
Chairman of SNBP International School, Pune, Dr. DK Bhosale explains that the first day of school is both exciting and also a bit scary for children, as they tend to get apprehensive of making new friends. There are certain things that you can keep in mind for them to have an enjoyable first day.
When it is the very first day of school for their precious little ones, here are a few things that parents must bear in mind –
- Wake up Early: The last thing that you want to do on the first day of school is to wake up late. Set your alarm a few minutes earlier than you usually would, so that you can arrive at school a bit early. Chairman Dr. DK Bhosale always encourages you to wake your children earlier on the first day so that you can boost them with energy and positivity instead of rushing them to school.
- Keep all your supplies ready: One of the most important things you can do in preparing for your first day is making sure you have all of the equipment you need. The types of materials you will need will vary from class to class. Things like pens and paper will be used for all classes, so you can buy a single stack and use it throughout the year.
- Encourage them to make new friends: It is crucial that others know more about you and you are not left alone for the activities happening in class. Pune international school guided by Dr. Dasharath Bhosale the Chairman is of one of the most reputed schools in the country. Under his able guidance, parents can be sure of all-round development of their kids which includes building peer-level bonding in their class.
- Keep the school uniform ready for the first day: If you are worried about making a good first impression, choosing the right outfit on your first day can be a really tricky situation and also it is better to be ready one day before. Do check for IB board schools in Pune for your children’s future.
- Reach early to school: It is one of the important factors and this will give you time to find out where your classes are, and you might even start a conversation with a new friend. Check for the best school in Pune for your children.
SNBP International School Pune is one of the best schools for securing your child’s future. A veteran and experienced Chairman, Dr. Dasharath Bhosale has designed a modern and comprehensive curriculum for International school in Pune to provide the best to your dear little ones.